Chelsea have finalized their purchase by an investor group led by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital, which was confirmed yesterday.
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM AND ENJOY WEEKEND GIVE AWAY>>> https://t.me/victorsprediction
Consortium led by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital completes acquisition of Chelsea Football Club.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) May 30, 2022
Boehly and his group are the third richest owners in the Premier League, much behind second-placed Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour, who has an estimated net worth of £22.9 billion.
But Newcastle’s owners are by far the wealthiest in the Premier League, with the Saudi Public Investment Fund worth a staggering £320 billion.
Here’s the full list:
20. Brentford – Matthew Benham (£3m)
19. Leeds – Andrea Radrizzani (£344m)
18. Nottingham Forest – Evangelos Marinakis (£505m)
17. Brighton – Tony Bloom (£765m)
16. Bournemouth – Maxim Denim (£900m)
15. West Ham – David Sullivan and David Gold (£1.62bn)
14. Everton – Farhad Moshiri (£1.9bn)
13. Liverpool – John Henry (£2.14bn)
12. Southampton – Gao Jisheng (£2.3bn)
11. Leicester – Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (£2.9bn)
10 Crystal Palace – Joshua Harris (£3.36bn)
9. Manchester United – The Glazers (£3.5bn)
8. Tottenham – Joe Lewis (£3.6bn)
7. Wolves – Guo Guangchang (£4.5bn)
6. Aston Villa – Nassef Sawiris (£5.3bn)
5. Fulham – Shahid Khan (£5.8bn)
4. Arsenal – Stan Kroenke (£6.35bn)
3. Chelsea – Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital (£10.86bn)
2. Man City – Sheikh Mansour (£22.9bn)
1. Newcastle – Saudi Public Investment Fund (£320bn)
Premier League news on Futaa!