I really like this offer! Cleaner Futures MOF Catalysts for CO2 Utilization doctoral studentships will be offered for the academic year 2023/2024 by the University of Liverpool for outstanding applicants.
In addition to gaining collaborative skills and scientific communication abilities, the selected applicant will be part of a dynamic team that collaborates closely. There is a substantial project underway that aims to offer the scientific underpinnings that will enable the UK consumer chemicals industry to become sustainable and carbon neutral. This PhD studentship is part of that project.
Liverpool University: a brief overview
An English public research university located in Liverpool, the University of Liverpool is a public institution of higher learning. According to the guide, it has been ranked among the top 150 universities in the world. More than 33,000 students study over 450 programs across 54 fields at the university, which has a strong research focus.
In addition to undergraduate and graduate programs, this university offers research opportunities. Research at the University of Liverpool is regarded as being among the best in the world. University of Liverpool is ranked #155 among the top global universities.
During the 3.5-year award period, the tuition fee and maintenance grant will be covered by the award. Maintenance grant will be £15,609 per year for 2021/22 with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
School of physical sciences, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of science and engineering.
The following are the entry requirements:
The following criteria must be met by applicants:
- A PhD degree is required for applicants.
- Postgraduate research level students or those with a degree in chemical sciences should apply.
The method of application
To enroll in a course of study, students must apply online through the university’s portal. The scholarship is open to all international students that meet its eligibility requirements.
A list of essential documents is below:
Here are the requirements for completing the online application:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates
- Personal statement
- Please submit two references on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have previously attended full-time college)
- Proposals for research (may be tested for plagiarism and collusion).
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Aspirants must meet the university’s admission requirements to be able to take admission.
- Students applying to Liverpool University must demonstrate competency in English and meet the requirements of the university.