This is an excellent offer! Amherst College’s current financial aid program assists international students who are struggling financially. Study grants for the academic session of 2023/24 are available.
Upon acceptance, students’ financial needs will be evaluated. Then, they are eligible to receive a financial aid package based on their demonstrated financial need. An aid package is sometimes used to describe both self-help (employment) and gift aid (scholarships and grants) received as part of the award.
Amherst College Admissions
1. Establish your AMHERST online application credentials:
- Reset your Amherst College password by visiting the Password Reset page.
- Hit the “submit” button and enter your email address that you listed on your admissions application.
- A link to the College’s password reset system will be sent to your e-mail along with your username. You will be able to create an Amherst password after you click the link (make note of it!).
- You will need to enter your temporary password at the “Change Password” screen. Time is of the essence when it comes to this password, so you should complete it as soon as possible.
- Ensure that your new password meets the College’s password requirements.
- Log in to both the Admission Application Status Portal (ASP) and Financial Aid Portal (FAP) using the same credentials.
STEP 2: READ YOUR FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST:
- Log into your Application Status Portal and use the quick-and-easy Financial Aid Portal button, or go directly to Amherst.edu/go/faportal to access the Financial Aid Portal.
REVIEW YOUR FEDERAL AID APPLICATION CHECKLIST AS THE SECOND STEP
- Messages and documents can be viewed via the “Documents & Messages” link.
ALMOST ALL MISSING APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- Those documents shown in blue are live links to more information or to the form itself.
- Any missing materials should be submitted immediately.
- All first-year and transfer applicants will receive financial aid awards online when their applications are complete.
We are happy to assist you if you have any problems accessing your Financial Aid Portal or if you have any other questions about your financial aid application.
We will send you email notifications, updates, and other information about your admissions and financial aid applications throughout the admission season. It’s extremely important that you provide an accurate, reliable email address that you monitor regularly (we don’t send emails to parents). In the event of a change in your email address, you should notify us promptly. Your Admission Status Portal provides an Applicant Contact Information Change Form for this purpose.