I’m so happy! LSBU in the UK invites application for Chancerygate Foundation Bursaries for International Students in 2023.
LSBU is pleased to announce its Chancerygate Foundation Bursary for African and Caribbean students. Applicants can be either new or existing international students.
This bursary is available to students of African or Caribbean descent who want to enroll in undergraduate surveying programs that lead to RICS certification. In the real estate industry, it will enable qualified students to overcome obstacles and secure stable jobs.
Here are some facts about LSBU:
A polytechnic institute founded in 1892, London South Bank University is the oldest university in the United Kingdom. In Elephant and Castle, London, LSBU is a public university. By providing applied education and insight, LSBU seeks to transform people, communities, businesses, and society. According to the World University Rankings published by Times Higher Education, London South Bank University ranks 801 worldwide.
It is LSBU’s commitment to provide the highest quality education and opportunities to its students. The credentialing, training, and knowledge our students receive will prepare them for their careers. By supporting the growth of qualified graduates prepared for social and corporate concerns, we hope to establish ourselves as a model organization for practice-led learning.
The selection criteria
- You identify as being of African and Caribbean descent.
- A household income of under £25k per year is the norm for your household.
- The course is open to students under 26 years old.
- Having gone to college for the first time in your family, you are the first generation to do so.
- As a disabled person or someone with a learning disability, you identify yourself as such.
- Have you been in care in the UK, have you been placed in care, or have you been estranged from your family?
- The social services recognize your career as one of a young adult.
- As your main qualification, you have a BTEC.
- In order to start your course, you must be a mature student (at least 21 years old on 1 September before you start the course) who does not already hold a bachelor’s degree
Subjects to be covered
As an undergraduate degree, the university offers building surveying and quantity surveying.
At LSBU, applicants must register for the online application system. You can apply to UCAS if you are an international undergraduate student. We can be reached at email@example.com after that.
Perks of the application:
- Beneficiaries will receive £10,000. They will also have access to work experience opportunities in the industry.
- All students on multi-year degrees will receive their bursaries during all years of study, with the exception of those enrolled in placement programs.
- A bursary recipient will receive $5,000 in two equal instalments.
- Students must progress to their next academic year to continue receiving the Bursary.
The following documents are required:
It is not possible to accept separate supporting documents by e-mail (we cannot accept separate supporting documents).
- Describe yourself in 250 words or less (per question)
- What you have accomplished to date and your strengths. Achievements can be both academic and personal.
- In the future, what would you like to do.
- Are you able to explain how and why you will benefit from the financial support?
The following requirements must be met to enter:
- Merit criteria and additional requirements must be met by applicants.
- To be considered for admission, applicants must check and meet the university’s English language requirements.