There is a limited number of fully funded scholarships available in 2023 for International Studies at BereaCollege in the USA. The scholarship grant is open to all exceptional students for the 2023/24 academic session. Scholarships are currently available at Berea College for applicants.
The College of Berea
Berea College offers a full scholarship to an international student interested in studying at the College in 2023-2024. A full scholarship will be awarded to all qualified first-year international students.
The Berea College Scholarship is available to international students planning to enroll in the upcoming school year 2022 at Berea College, Kentucky, USA. For first-year international students at Berea College, full financial support is provided. Scholarships and aid reduce tuition, housing, and food costs.
The Berea College offers fully funded scholarships to international students who would like to study at one of the best American universities. Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming school year.
In spite of Berea College’s long history of welcoming students from all over the world of different faiths, races, and ethnicities, admission is extremely competitive, and certain criteria must be met.
At Berea College, there are a variety of courses available
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Among the schools in the United States, only Berea College offers 100% funding for first-year international students. By combining financial aid and scholarships, tuition, room, and board costs are offset.
- The following year, international students should save $1,000 (US) to contribute to their expenses. As part of its commitment to international students, the College offers summer jobs to help them meet this requirement.
- Students who are accepted must pay an entrance fee of $50 (US) and a deposit of $2,200 (US) to confirm their enrollment. For the four years of schooling, international students can use their deposit for a number of expenses. Those students who cannot pay the deposit in full or in part can apply for financial aid.
- In the College’s Work Program, every international student receives a paid job on campus during the academic year. For the first year, students can cover personal expenses with their wages (about US $2,000).
The criteria are as follows:
Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements in order to qualify for the Berea College Scholarship:
- The required language is English.
- World countries are eligible.
- Form for International Admission and Scholarships.
- Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet for International Students.
- ACT, SAT, TOEFL or IELTS test scores. Taking the test early will ensure that your scores are included in your packet by the deadline.
- The official records of secondary schools.
- An explanation of your financial circumstances.
- Questionnaire on international finance (IFQ).
- FORM FOR INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL RECOMMENDATIONS.
- At least one of the two (2) Admission Recommendation forms must be written by a current or former teacher.