Do you know that Concordia University is located in one of the safest areas of the United States? For less than similar schools in more expensive areas, it offers a high-quality education. The cost of studying abroad for international students can be around USD 25,000 (or more) per year, plus an extra $3,600 that can be earned for spending money.
The Concordia University merit-based awards program
The International Excellence Scholarships are competitive, merit-based scholarships granted to international first-year students or transfer students for a period of up to four years. For the 2023–24 academic year, scholarships range from $8,000 to $16,000. You will receive your award based on the strength of your academic record. This scholarship will be notified to admitted students upon admission.
Eligibility for scholarships at Concordia University
In order to be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- An international student must be enrolled in a first-year college or university. International applicants are those who hold citizenship in a country other than the United States and are not citizens of the United States or permanently residing in the country.
- Activities involving intercultural learning and exchange must be of interest to you and require you to show initiative.
- In order to be considered for a Concordia Scholarship, you must have completed the scholarship application and participated in an interview with the university where you describe your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you intend to continue to use them at Concordia.
Can you tell me how I can apply for this Concordia scholarship?
#YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship applicants must complete the following steps:
Submit all application materials required by Concordia College.
2) Email email@example.com with #YAWH in the subject line and mention you’re interested in this scholarship.
To express interest in #YAWH, complete the interest form.
2) If you are accepted and demonstrate that you can afford to pay $23,000 USD, you are invited to participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview describing how you plan to advance intercultural learning through projects, research, employment, etc. As soon as the new interest form is released, the dates for scholarship interviews will be announced.