I really like this offer! As a result, the University of Liverpool is excited to offer a doctoral studentship in Cleaner Futures MOF Catalysts for CO2 Utilisation for the academic year 2023/2024 to outstanding candidates.
In addition to gaining collaborative skills and scientific communication abilities, the selected applicant will be part of a dynamic team that collaborates closely. There is a substantial project underway that aims to offer the scientific underpinnings that will enable the UK consumer chemicals industry to become sustainable and carbon neutral. This PhD studentship is part of that project.
University of Liverpool information
Liverpool University is a public research university in Liverpool, England. Previously, it was ranked among the top 150 universities in the world by the guide. 33,000 students pursue over 450 programs in 54 subjects at the university, which is a research-based institution.
University programs include undergraduate, graduate, and research options in a variety of fields. In terms of international acclaim, the University of Liverpool ranks among the top 1% of universities worldwide. The University of Liverpool is ranked #155 on a list of the best global universities.
Perks of the application:
Full tuition fees and a maintenance grant will be paid for 3.5 years as part of the award. In 2022/23, the maintenance grant could increase by £15,609 per year.
Subjects relevant to the course:
Physics, chemistry, and science and engineering faculties.
The following are the entry requirements:
The following criteria must be met by applicants:
- A PhD degree is required for applicants.
- Postgraduate research level students or those with a degree in chemical sciences should apply.
Students must apply through the university’s online portal for their preferred course of study. In accordance with the scholarship eligibility, all international students will be considered for this scholarship.
Documents that are essential:
To complete the online application, you’ll need:\
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates
- Personal statement
- In the last three years, two academic references signed on letterhead should be provided.
- It is possible to test for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities in a research proposal.
- Aspirants must meet the university’s admission requirements to be able to take admission.
- A student’s English proficiency and the University’s requirements must be demonstrated when applying to the University of Liverpool.